Monday, November 24, 2008

Sorry ah Ah jing, you called me twice but i went back to sleep. And you know what woke me up? Felly's msg. I saw and immediately woke up, but i dare not reply. Then i went to bathe. Heh. Street, bus, directory idiot. Someone. Tho the plan failed, it is still splendid overall. Millions thanks to the planner! <3>

Oh ya & we saw Qiang Qiang. & i shouted mama.
-_____________________-
Disgusting, but we still went ahead and snap it.
Ewwwwww, kudos to us!
My battery were flat the whole day.

I'm loving audition! Esp the beat rush. I won't get addicted, cos' i know i won't.

Take a look at the last picture (:
& i doubt i could wake up tmr 1030. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I made myself land into a deep deep pit. Haha i dont know why pit.
<3




























































No comments: