Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Waitin' Kills.

Decisions, decisions and more decisions. I'm grateful to have many good friends who hear me out and offer me their most valuable opinions. Thou I know, the decision ultimately lies in me. Last weekend was quite a struggle and I'm especially thankful to Xylia and my cousin Sandy whom I spent my entire weekend with. I guess I'm just sick of living the 'poverty' life. I need a job, a stable income and I should defo stop seeking for the shortcuts in life. 

'One dream of wealth and status. Pop goes the dream like smoke.' 

Now that I sort of know the next step in life, I can only hope everything will fall back in place soon and that I'll get a favorable reply at the end of this week. 

Sorting out my Taiwan & Korea photos. Can't wait to blog 'em! 

No comments: